© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 535 Emperor Justinian proclaims an edict on Armenian inheritance rights.
- 1828 Russian forces occupy Akhalkalak (Georgia).
- 1908 The Young Turks seize power in Turkey.
- 1993 The Artsakh army repels the Azeri Turkish forces from Aghdam.
- 1993 In the face of continued long-range artillery shelling of Armenian civilian settlements in Artsakh, the armed forces of Artsakh start the creation (ending on 1993 09 04) of a buffer zone, including Agdam, Jebrail, and Horadiz.