© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1200 Birth of Vardan Aigektsee (writer of fables).
- 1724 The Russian-Turkish agreement was signed in Constantinople. Almost the whole of Transcaucasia is ceded to Turkey.
- 1752 Azad Khan marches against the Khanate of Yerevan.
- 1839 The Turkish army is overwhelmed near Nizba (northern Syria) by the Egyptian viceroy's forces.
- 1901 The Tsar lifts the Land Tax and the Tobacco Tax in Transcaucasia. He institutes the Spade Tax.
- 1903 Tsar Nicolas the Second confirms the law on the confiscation and nationalization of Armenian church properties and estates. He closes Armenian Parish Schools.
- 1921 Soviet Armenia declares that Artsakh is an integral part of its territory on the basis of the repeatedy expressed will of the majority of its population.
- 1957 Birth of Monte Melkonyan (Commander of Artsakh forces in Martooni). He died in 1993.