© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1832 Birth of Teegran Teteyan of the prominent Armenian family of Smyrna. He was a publisher, editor, translator and author of a Classical Armenian Grammar (written in modern Armenian) , an "Alphabet" and a "Reader".
- 1848 Fall of the semi-independent government of Khoshab.
- 1858 Death of Prince Barsegh Behbootyan (Vaseelee Beybootov) in Tbilissi. In the Crimean War, he became a hero and General.
- 1924 Opening of the Armenian Agricultural Bank.
- 1925 Death of Chris Fenerjian, one of the participants of the attempted assassination of the Sultan.
- 1926 Birth of conductor Aram Katanyan in Yerevan.
- 1928 Birth of author and psychologist Elda Green in Tbilisy.