© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1904 Birth (in Ayntap) of the specialist in Armenian manuscripts and philologist Archbishop Norayr Poghosyan.
- 1921 The Armenian Government protests the demonic evils perpetrated by the Turks in the territories their troops had occupied in the course of their aggression against Armenia.
- 1930 Opening of the Writer's House in Yerevan.
- 1939 Beginning of the All-Union Census. Armenia's population was 1282000. Of these, Armenians numbered 1062000, Azeris 130900, Russians: 51400, and Kurds: 20500, etc. The population of Yerevan was 200031.
- 1979 Start of the USSR Census.