- It took nearly 50 minutes for youth to write the words "Happy April 7, Dear Mothers" with pieces of cardboard at Republic Square and turn the other side over to portray a mother holding her child.
However, it was only possible to see all that from above since the youth were holding the pieces of cardboard up.
This is how 1,200 members of "Miasin" Movement congratulated mothers on the occasion of Motherhood and Beauty Day at Republic Square.
It was clear that the participants of the action, which the organizers considered a surprise, were unorganized because they were holding the pieces of cardboard however they wanted.
Why were they unorganized?
"We decided and implemented this in three days and it was very difficult. People rehearse three to four months before organizing such actions," leader of "Miasin" Movement Hakob Hakobyan told "A1+".
- 1821 Start of the Greek independence movement against the Turkish oppressors.
- 1858 Birth of Alexander Shirvanzade (writer, playwright) in Shamakh. He was born 1935, in Kislovodsk.
- 1864 Death of Karapet Galstian, businessman of Van and founder of the National School in Cairo (1848).
- 1915 Start of the one-month defense of Van (Western Armenia).
- 1929 First Five-year Plan is adopted for Armenia.
- 1995 The Department of Modern Armenian History, (University of California, Los Angeles) organized an international conference devoted to the 80th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide.