© AUAToday in Armenian history
- 1884 Birth in Batoom of Levon Takhtajian, lecturer of Yerevan State University (agricultural economy and linguistics).
- 1901 Birth of Kostandeen Hakobian, Scientist, Doctor and Professor of Agricultural Sciences, in Meerzeek. He got a State Award for the creation of a Kazakh species of white-headed cattle.
- 1914 Birth of Balasan (Vruyr Balasanyan), translator and writer, in Moscow, .
- 1918 Start of the Trebizond negotiations between the delegations of Turkey and the Transcaucasian Seym. The German-Turkish attack took place at the same time. The negotiation effort was in vain as the Mensheviks, led by Chkhenkely, agreed to cede to the territorial demands of Turkey.
- 1921 Start of the Red Army's extensive attack on Yerevan, which ended in its victory two weeks later.
- 1921 End of the London Conference. It made indefinite allusions to a national home for the Armenians in Western Armenia. The Turkish part rejected it later.